Friday, June 19, 2015

Another One.

And boom it's Friday!  I took Tuesday and Wednesday off from riding to recover from 107 miles of gravel and 7 hours of Duluth mountain biking.  Wednesday afternoon Jen, the girls, and I jumped on the train to go see the Twins.  We all had a blast.  Even getting home a bit past midnight was fine.  We hope to do it again sometime.
Yesterday I worked till noon.  Jen and the girls were back in the cities for a play so on the bike for me.  I was shooting for 4-5 hours but with not paying attention and attempts at avoiding busy roads I stacked on the miles and time.  When I got home I had 104 miles and almost 5.5 hours.  It felt really good!
Matt and I are meeting soon at my house to get a ride in.  I'll be shot by 3 today!

I work tomorrow too but hope to ride in the morning.  Rain is predicted so not too sure how that will end up.  I'm guessing I'll be tired and snooze too many times anyway.  I really hope it doesn't rain.  I'd love to hit the North Loop up on the mountain bike.



Next Tuesday is the Summer Solstice Century.
We will leave Revo at 4:30.
Have a midway (or so) refuel stop.
Bring a rear flasher.
20-22 mph average.
We will grill at the shop afterwards.
We will provide brats and fixins.
BYOB and maybe a snack to share.


Happy Weekend.

No comments: