Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Good Day.

I balked on riding yesterday.  Wet roads, overcast skies, winds gusting to 25+ mph, and subfreezing temps was enough for me to throw in the towel and head to the gym for a couple hours.  Not sure which is worse!  I do better in colder temps or warmer, this transition stuff gets to me.  Now if the mountain bike trails were open that would be a different story!
At the gym I stayed busy for 2 hours without going too crazy.  Recently there have been a ton of people there so the people watching was good.  I did toss in some lunges and squats...thus my ass is sore today.  I work Sunday so I have today off.  The weather is similar but the roads are dry and the wind is down some.  I'm off once the kids are dropped off at school and daycare.  Gravel and pavement till I have to pick Harper up at daycare.

A good day on tap...just me, my bike, the roads, and my crap music!

No comments: