Monday, December 08, 2014

Weekend Riding

Oh Monday mornings!  I was awake early just didn't want to pull myself from under the covers. Something about having a snuggling kid next to you.
So now this post is going to be short and with misspelled words. 

Despite coming down with a solid head cold I was able to get some good riding in. 
Saturday we planned on getting our Christmas tree. I took the SS Cross Check and met the family at the tree farm.  I took a meandering route and got 3.5 hours. 
Sunday I was up and out the door by 6:30. This time on the fat bike. As I headed down cty road 8 into the headwind I battled the demons telling me to go home, sleep, baby your cold, etc. But onward I slogged. Did some of the Dirt Bag route. Ended with 5.5 hours.
Today may be a sauna day at the gym sweat the cold out!

No comments: