Wednesday, October 22, 2014

One Last TNR.

Because of a Nordic Ski clinic after hours at work, I was unable to jump in the woods for some TNL (Tuesday Night Lights...back next week).  Instead, Noah and I, left work around 4:15 on road bikes.  We went out to Marty and around Powder Ridge.  About that time the sun started to drop more rapidly, as did the temperature.  By 6:15 we had to turn on our rear flashers.  Dwindling daylight for sure.  No speed records were set just a couple dudes putting in the time.  A good ride.

Back at the shop I had time to go get some food.  Just as I was about to leave the rep doing the clinic showed.  So a Dilly Bar from the freezer and a venison stick from Bill were my recovery food.  Once home I was slammin hungry.  Ate too much but I guess that's why I ride.

Not sure what happened but during the clinic my lower back really started to bug me.  It's still pretty tweaked.  Not sure about a ride this morning.  I'm sure I'll give it a try and go from there.

Later.

No comments: