Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trail Work.

Ah Trail Work.  I love it and I hate it.  I love building new trail and clearing old trail but hate that I'm not riding or hanging with my family.  But it was time.  I had conflicts with all the other scheduled Trail Work days so this was my first of the season.  I had thought lots would show up as it was published well and it was at the North Loop, our most ridden trail.  But nope, just four of us which later ballooned to 5!  Nonetheless we got a lot done and achieved our goal of clearing and creating a new trail for our race this September.  With the addition of the Marathon Class we wanted to add a bit of trail and help make it logistically possible.  Thanks Mr. Anderson.  Basically it's a rerouted, much faster with more flow, Twisted Sister.  Check it out and ride it in.  Signs will be up later this week to help with direction and such.

TNR tonight.  Currently I'm not sure on my plans.  I want to do it.  But our house is in a bit of a chaotic state.  Add to the fact Jen has to bring the car into Little Falls by 8 this morning to get fixed just adds to the craziness of our lives.  So who knows.  May be a last minute decision on my part.  Road and home by 9 or MTB and home by 7?

Out.

No comments: