Thursday, April 10, 2014

#TNR

Ah group rides...I hate them because they make me hurt, but I love them...because they make me hurt.  The TNR was no different.  13 riders showed up to kick off the Tuesday Ride season.
I struggled on this ride.  I just didn't have the kick I sometimes have.  It's early and we have off days but it was frustrating nonetheless.  It's crazy how fast some guys are right now!  It's going to be a fun season.
We kept is short for the first go around, just over 2 hours.  Perfect.

Yesterday I met a couple guys for a 3 hour ride.  Again we went and checked out the upcoming Mary Road Race course.  The south wind was brutal and really hurt!  But coming back was reward enough.

Planned to meet up again today and ride after work but the predicted high winds have me calling mercy and changed plans.  May be a gym day.  Plus repairs at work are deep so I may be stuck at work as well.

Spring.

Later.

No comments: