Friday, November 08, 2013

Down in the Dumps.

Yesterday the "feeling sorry for myself" peaked.  I worked till noon.  Hung around a bit longer to put together a bike, only to realize I have the wrong headset, ugh.  In the car I decided to drown my sorrow with a burrito.  Must say Bravo helped my depression!  At home I iced my hand for a good chunk of the afternoon.  I did pick some stuff up around the house before having to go pick up the kids.
The rest of the night I was in a cloud of depression.  Hate when I get like this, because really it's not a big deal, and my attitude affects the entire family.  Just need to look towards next week and a fresh start.
The hand is still swollen but better.  Every day the pain reduces and the function increases.  Jen wants me to go see a Dr. but truly feel is was just jammed.  I was convinced last night to call the Dr. today but this morning the hand feels way better.

Speaking of next week, on Monday a few of us are, finally, starting up Monday Night Lights.  A lot of us will be on fat bikes but any mtb will work.  Meeting at the North Loop at 7.  The ride will progress as the night allows.

Later.

No comments: